Red Herring is pleased to announce that we are supporters of the third annual MEF Americas 2012: Mobile Content & Commerce – the essential cross-border event for thought leaders & deal makers from across North & Latin America’s mobile ecosystems.
MEF Americas 2012 will take place in Miami on 4-5 December 2012. This year’s event will look at the changing mobile content and commerce landscape, including a spotlight on growth markets.
Conference highlights include:
- ‘Battle of the Start-Ups’ in association with Red Herring – where mobile content and commerce start-ups showcase cross-border innovations before a panel of industry experts and VCs
- Learn more about disruptive technologies and new business models such as Cloud Retailing, HTML 5 and Big Data
- FT.com and Mozilla debate ‘The Browser as the New Super-App’ while Sprint talk about fighting back and Riding the New Revenue Wave.
- ‘Achieving Mobile Success in the China Market’ hosted by the Great Wall Club
- How to do business in Latin America workshop
MEF Americas takes place at the luxurious 5-Star Fontainbleau Miami Beach hotel and combines keynotes, panel discussions and interactive sessions with open networking to offer delegates an unrivalled environment in which to learn, discuss and debate the issues facing the mobile value chain.
New speakers are being announced daily. Register now and join participants including Mozilla, Sprint, Turner, Electronic Arts, OpenMarket, KPMG, TIMWE, Playphone, Boku Buongiorno, Binbit, Naranya, Movile, Purebros, Titans, Kimia, Reporo, SNR Denton, Takenet, TapCrowd, Smart Contents, Servicios Digitales, Vivo and many more. Go to www.mefamericas.com
MEF is the global community for mobile content and commerce. It is the leading trade organisation for companies wishing to monetize their goods, services and digital products via the mobile connected device. MEF provides competitive advantage to its diverse membership, shapes industry growth, connects thought leaders and spearheads groundbreaking initiatives which explore and promote monetization opportunities.
With global headquarters in London and operational chapters and offices in Asia, EMEA, Latin America, Middle East and North America, MEF is a member network with global reach and strong local representation, ideally placed to drive market growth. Established in 2000, MEF provides an impartial, consistent and powerful voice for the foremost companies and entrepreneurs from across the mobile content and commerce value chain.